My name’s Maxine and I’m a qualified Counsellor and Hypnotherapist with over 20 years’ professional and personal experience of addiction.
Rock bottom became the solid foundations on which I rebuilt my life.
Having personally struggled with addiction in the past I can truly empathise with my clients. I’ve been at rock bottom and therapy was my life-line: I know first-hand the amazing impact it can make.
I decided to train as a therapist so I could help people with similar problems recover from addiction and rebuild their lives.
If I can do it, so can you; I will show you how.
My practice incorporates extensive experience of several therapeutic and coaching methodologies.
As well as being an accredited Drug, Solvent and Alcohol Addiction Counsellor and hypnotherapist, I am also qualified in cognitive-behavioural therapy, NLP and life coaching.
I use my expert knowledge in conjunction with my professional experience as a life skills counsellor and smart recovery practitioner to create a bespoke treatment for each of my clients, personally tailored to their particular needs.
My qualifications include:
- Accredited by the British Institute of Hypnotherapy, The International Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching and approved by Institute of Leadership Management
- S.A.C Dip. Drug, Solvent & Alcohol Abuse Counselling
- NCFE Drug, Solvent and Alcohol Abuse Counselling Level 4
- AQA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence Hypnotherapy Practitioner Certificate
- NLP excellence Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Relapse Prevention
- Certificate in Promoting Self-Esteem
- Certificate in Promoting Sensible Drinking Habits
- Certificate in Working with Young Drug Users
- Certificate in Treatment of Hazardous and Dependent Alcohol Use
- Certificate in Volatile Substance Abuse
- Certificate in Relaxation Techniques
- Certificate in Choosing a Better Life
- Certificate in Anger Management
- Certificate in Community Mental Health
I undertake continual professional development to ensure my practice remains at optimum levels.